|JOB DESCRIPTION:||Product Marketing Manager, leakSMART|
|DEPARTMENT:||Marketing & Sales|
|REPORTS TO:||Director of Product Innovation|
|Apply Now - Please attach your resume and cover letter|
|The Product Marketing Manager for leakSMART is responsible for managing the full product portfolio of leakSMART – a Smart Home business that offers innovative products to prevent and detect leaks in the home. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing a robust product portfolio that not only meets the needs of the retail and wholesale sales channels, but also is compatible with both current and trending technologies. This role is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all strategic marketing activities, including, but not limited to product development, pricing, packaging, promotion, sales and marketing support.|
- Develop product development roadmap with long-term horizons based on market research, competitive analysis, technology trends, smart home market data, and other consumer data.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies based on market research, competitive analysis, and leakSMART channel and product mix.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for the mechanical, electrical, and technology in collaboration and coordination with assigned internal and external teams.
- Develop features and benefits and coordinate all product marketing materials for new products and channels of distribution. (e.g., copy, photography)
- Develop and evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and drive awareness and trial.
- Define the measurement of success and track all Integrated Marketing tactics for ROI.
- Work collaboratively with the eCommerce team to support the online demand generation plan, as needed.
- Serve as primary sales support for all retail and wholesale sales activities, providing presentations, attending meetings as needed, and developing necessary collateral.
- Develop product launch strategies and coordinate all go-to-market support for all leakSMART products, working collaboratively to coordinate all product marketing support and other assistance, as needed.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience by working with the Manager of Customer Experience, identifying and filling gaps in all areas of the business to ensure the development and execution of a world-class product with an excellent consumer experience.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- B.A./B.S. in Business Administration or Marketing, M.B.A. preferred
- At least three (3) years working within the consumer product goods industry in product or brand management. Experience in electronics or technology, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical/strategic product management skills, with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Results-oriented decision-making skills.
- Ability to foster a team environment and utilize a platform of positive reinforcement in a small company atmosphere.
- Ability to understand vision and strategy and to articulate it clearly to the team.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and strong ability to communicate timely and effectively across all levels within the organization.
- Plumbing wholesale channel knowledge a plus.
- Demonstrate leadership ability.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint).